Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Senior Business Analyst - Grants Management Project
Our client, an Agile government department, is seeking a contract Senior Business Analyst to join their team. The successful candidate will have excellent personal drive and initiative, an Agile approach, and be able to effectively liaise across business and IT teams.
This is a contract opportunity until 30 June with possibility of extension, paying up to $725/day incl. super, based in Brisbane CBD.
- Work with management to create and maintain a business analysis operating platform that defines the processes, tools, and technology
- Partner with business and technology partners to elicit, analyse, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements
- Analyse, document and test logic, process flows and specifications
- Connect with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing
- Engage actively in a team environment and contribute to a positive culture, collaborating with teams across the group as required, to deliver plans and recommendations.
Key Selection Criteria:
- High-level knowledge and experience working on a Grants Management Project.
- Sound knowledge and ability to apply business analytics, total cost methods and financial awareness.
- Possession of specialist expertise and demonstrated ability to capitalise on the expert knowledge and skills of others. Contributes own expertise to achieve outcomes.
- Builds and sustains positive relationships with team members, stakeholders, and clients.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills. Solid verbal and written communication.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19428. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kylie Graham on (07) 3258 8380. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT