Office 365 Technical Lead
- 6+6 Month Contract
- Lead a Large Scale O365 Migration involving Pro Plus
- Highly Attractive Rate
This Opportunity sees you take responsibility as a Microsoft Office 365 Technical Lead. Reporting directly to the Principal Project Manager, you will play a leading role in the technical implementation of Office 365 Pro Plus. You will be not only technically strong, but also have the ability to architect and document. Your high end expertise will assist you to lead and successfully deliver a project within this large and complex organisation
Your primary duties will entail:
- Assist and encourage informed decision making around the use of new technology entitlements
- Provide guidance to the project regarding technical activities, scheduling and resource requirements
- Provide guidance on configuration for user experience
- Assist with development of the Governance and Security Model of Office365 technologies
- Review and make recommendations around identity management, single sign-on, and directory sync in cloud and hybrid scenarios
- Provide specialist advice on deployment and servicing of Office365 clients using SCCM
- Provide specialist advice to operational teams for support and maintenance of relevant technologies, including responding to faults and problems, and liaising with other technical staff and external service providers to resolve issues
- Undertake administrative tasks including (but not limited to) submission of change requests and the creation / maintenance of technical documentation
- Lead the implementation (installation, configuration, and operationalisation including definition of support and maintenance activities) of technical solutions
- Engage with stakeholder regarding Project tasks.
To succeed you will possess the following:
- Identify existing integration points with Office365 Pro Plus
- Creation of Detailed Designs and Change Implementation plans
- Define application deployment strategies
- Liaise with testers, system admins and technical leads to complete project deliverables
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in conjunction with the OCM
- Perform and escalate troubleshooting activities to diagnose User Acceptance Testing (UAT) issues
- Document as-built solution designs and capture within the Configuration Management Database
- Provide input into Project documents and reports.
Key areas of focus:
- Office 365 administration and support in hybrid configuration
- Exchange 2013/2016 and Office 365 administration and support
- Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016 troubleshooting and support
- Participate in any Office365 and Exchange Online related activities.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively register your interest with Pablo Calaby via Pablo.email@example.com quoting 4A/19685.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther