Our Client, NSW Government is seeking to appoint an experienced PMO Analyst to join the team on an initial 9 months contract with potential for contract extension based on performance and business requirements.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 year's experience working with large scale ICT projects and have strong experience with MS Office suite.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing project management support and analysis across a major program of work. You will be working with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the business to deliver multiple end to end projects, it is therefore essential to have excellent communication and customer facing experience.
To be successful for the role you will:
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent residency status essential
- Government experience necessary
- You will have demonstrated experience and proficiency in the MS Office Suite (including Microsoft EPM), MS SharePoint, MS Project, JIRA, Confluence and related applications as identified in the position description above
- You will have experience in a professional office environment, to include at least one year of experience providing on-site project management support to a Government client
- You will have the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- You will have flexibility and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- You will have strong organizational skills with ability prioritize tasks
- You will be a self-starter and detail-oriented capable of independently tracking and following up on commitments
- You will have the ability to handle complex administrative support needs in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment
- You will have the ability to summarize key takeaways from meetings (technical and non-technical) that can be translated into action
- You will have excellent verbal, analytical and written communications skills.
- You will have demonstrated interest in project management and new tools/methodologies
- Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with government departments will be highly regarded
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther