Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Senior Project Manager
Hudson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager. We are looking to hear from Project Managers who have a minimum 5 years' experience working on website redesign projects and possess formal Project Management qualifications.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of multiple websites for the Department. Furthermore, they will demonstrate an active role in building Project capabilities and achieving desired Project outcomes.
The opportunity Hudson has is with one of our major Government clients on a 6 month contract with possible extension starting immediately.
To be successful for the role you will:
- Provide project management services to support the planning and implementation of projects within the program
- Program performance management services to help quantify and articulate the value of the program
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to ensure appropriate definition of scope and risks
- Take existing high-level planning material and prepare more detailed projects plans,
- Develop work breakdown structures, schedule and cost estimates,
- Oversee the procurement approach and manage vendors,
- Manage the delivery of the projects, reporting directly to the projects sponsor
- You will engage with senior leadership team and other stakeholders to facilitate discussions regarding the scope of work, associated priorities, dependencies between related initiatives, agency integration activities
- You will facilitate key workshops and management meetings
- You will maintain and implement a project plan, including analysis of current projects and any transitional planning that may be required to meet business objectives
- You will managing relationships - build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders
- You will identify and escalate issues and risks impacting the business's achievements against the business objectives
- You will be implementing and facilitating project governance processes
- You will adopt PRINCE2, Agile and/or PMBoK project management methodologies
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with government departments will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/131124.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT