Brought to you by Norton Symantec
- Perth CBD
- 3 month contract with potential extension
- Immediate Start
Immediate requirement for a Technical Solution Architect for a leading client based in Perth CBD!
About the Role
This role has responsibility for defining the infrastructure architecture to support a MS SQL consolidated database environment. The architecture will be developed using our client's standards and include High Level Designs to support execution phases of the project.
Working with the project team to understand requirements, understand the database service design provided by Database Administrators and design the necessary infrastructure required to deliver a consolidated MS SQL database platform. This will include compute, storage and network infrastructure as required in addition to management services, integration with existing tools and indication of impacts to existing service processes.
Essential Skills required for the role
- Experience with Dell/EMC compute and storage equipment.
- Experience with Cisco network technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (all revisions)
- Experience with supporting infrastructure service technologies including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, NTP, file and printing services.
- Experience of hosting technologies including: converged infrastructure, VMware virtualisation, Windows Server OS, RHEL and CITRIX presentation services.
- Ability to negotiate with business acumen relating to technical issues and queries• Excellent documentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. The role will require interaction with a large number of stakeholders.
- Technical and Solution Architecture background essential.
- Background in operating & supporting large-scale mission critical server, storage and network environments.
- Good understand of ITIL and related processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- ITIL v3
- TOGAF 9
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- VMware Certified Professional
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200175974.
Reference Number: 200175974_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT