- National organisation
- Initial 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
Looking for a Transformation Change Analyst to work on a massive transformation program within a high profile organisation based in Sydney CBD.
Join of Australia's biggest utilities organisations based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and be part of an exciting and huge transformation program.
- Completion of deliverables and activities to support the project team at the direction of the program Change Manager with respect to Cloud Transformation.
- Developing appropriate and engaging communications materials for a range of audiences, including senior executives and end users.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams and supplier teams to execute communications according to the project communications plan.
- Coordinating and supporting delivery of stakeholder engagement and communications activities, such as roadshows and change champion sessions.
- Supporting completion and maintenance of key change management deliverables, such as stakeholder assessment and monitoring and change impact assessments to understand the solution and what it means for different stakeholder groups.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you must have following skills and experience;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar roles, with a focus on process/technology-driven people change
- Demonstrated skills and experience in delivering change analyses and change management plans and actions within a business technology implementation project
- Demonstrated experience and capacity to plan for change using methodologies and templates
- Demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills, and ability to establish relationships and communicate at all levels
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200175930.
Reference Number: 200175930_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCCisco Test SpecialistVIC
- FTCustomer Data AnalystOther
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- CCOracle E-Business Suite DeveloperQLD
- TPPurchasing Officer - SAPWA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTService ManagementOther
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Designer & DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther