Oracle Service Bus Developer
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Oracle Service Bus Migration Project
- Must Have Strong Experience With OSB 11g - 12c
Currently looking for a Oracle Service Bus Developer for a wide program of work, OSB 11g migration to 12c, Java EE, Weblogic, Sydney
We are currently looking to engage an Oracle Service Bus Developer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for developing integration solutions and interfaces as part of a large enterprise service bus upgrade project. Existing interfaces are required to be migrated from Oracle Service Bus 11g to Oracle Service Bus 12c.
- Following familiarisation sessions, migrate middleware applications from OSB 11g to OSB 12c, in accordance with ABC development standards and practices.
- Assist with installation, configuration and technical administration of Oracle Service Bus in Development, Test and Production environments.
- Refactor Java web services to be compatible with Java 8 and migrate to WebLogic server 12c.
- Develop test plans and execute unit, system and performance tests in line with defined requirements and standards.
- Prepare technical documentation using templates provided
- Maintain effective communication with IT development managers and stakeholders; escalate issues and risks promptly to facilitate speedy resolution.
- Undertake knowledge transfer sessions to team members and other IT personnel, as required, throughout the project.
- Under direction, liaise with stakeholders and vendors as required
- Strong development skills and 3+ years' experience in OSB 11g, OSB 12c and Java EE 8 technologies.
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP, Web Services and SOA/Integration technologies.
- Administration skills in WebLogic and OSB runtime are required.
- Substantial experience in full development lifecycle of middleware applications, including testing, deployment and transition. Experience on large complex projects is mandatory.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200175859.
Reference Number: 200175859_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- FTProgram Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCTivoli Netcool DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct Lead - DatabaseOther
- CCReact DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTProduction Support AnalystOther
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW