Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Senior Security Specialist
Working for a well reputed company based in Murdoch. My client is looking for a seasoned Security Analyst with a background in both technical and consulting security. This position is for an initial 6 months with potential for extension.
My client is experiencing a backlog within three keys areas: security ops space (minor improvements, policy optimization, configuration reviews etc.), security management (ISMS policies and all other documentation), and an upcoming IPS replacement project which will require some redesign as well (migration from Cisco ASA to firepower).
There is an urgent requirement for a suitable candidate to assist the security Lead on managing the above as well as potentially some team management responsibilities.
This is a role which can be shaped depending on the candidate's background and experience. The ideal incumbent will have either or a combination of the following commercial experience:
- Someone with strong security management skills and experience who'd be able to back up the Security Lead on the ISMS side, develop missing or rewrite existing policies, assist with coordinating their implementation with the business, and increase the maturity of the internal review/audit processes. The person should still have very solid understanding of network and infrastructure security, and ideally be able to do at least some hands-on work.
- Strong network security skills with extensive knowledge of Cisco ASA and ideally Cisco FTD, who'd be able to take on the upgrade project, and later switch to BAU/Ops part as the project.
- Previous exposure with backing up the area on the BAU front. Demonstrated experience of Cisco ASA, Cisco Security Manager, be able to optimize a rather large firewall policy set and analyses logs/events to work out the usage/traffic profiles. Strong vulnerability management skill would also be required (assessment of risks and coordination of resolutions)
- Security experience both technical and advisory
- Cisco background
- Firewalls and VPN Solutions
- Flexible and happy to mold the role over time
- Network background
If you have any of the above skills and are available ASAP to hit the ground running and support the Security Lead, please send a WORD version of your CV via "APPLY" function
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Daniel Whitehead
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT