As a Data Engineer, you are responsible for architecting, developing, scaling and maintaining data pipelines and analytics infrastructure, covering a wide range of technologies, with a specific focus on high availability, scalability and security of customer data.
This position also consists of architecting, building, and launching new data models, systems and tools to enable the team to understand and consume data faster
The role is for highly technical software engineers with a deep expertise in large-scale and data-intensive cloud-based systems.
You will also have the capability to architect highly scalable distributed systems, using open source tools
A talented Data Engineer keen to build innovative solutions
Extensive coding and programming in a range of languages such as Hadoop, Python (must have), Scala, Java, R, etc.
Experience of AWS including Redshift, ECS, Spark, EC2 etc.
Understanding of PaaS, IaaS and/or Serverless services
Solid experience structured and unstructured big data systems
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther