Talend Integration Developer
- LAFHA can be claimed
- Port Macquarie Location
- 6-12 Month Contract + longer term extensions
Integration Developer with strong ETL (Talend) skills needed for a new requirement in beautiful Port Macquarie in the NSW North Coast!
A large Australian organisation is looking for an experienced Integration Developer to be an integral member of a core team focusing on utilising Talend as an ETL platform. This is an initial 6-month contract with the option to extend much longer-term contracts based in Port Macquarie, NSW.
To be considered for the role you will have a mix of the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with ETL/ELT Processing with ideally at least 1-2 years of hands-on experience in Talend Integration stack (Talend Integration Cloud/Data Integration/Big Data)
- Strong experience with Java and associated tools and frameworks - e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- ETL design and development capabilities including:
- Sound knowledge in ETL concepts & fundamentals
- Strong experience using Talend Administration Centre / Talend Integration Cloud
- Experience or sound knowledge of enabling/utilizing Talend CI/CD capabilities
- Strong knowledge in data acquisitions, data transformation and data models
- Unit testing of ETL solutions developed
- Understanding of Microservice architecture, RESTful API & SOAP
- Exposure to cloud technologies - AWS, Azure etc
- Exposure to the big data technology stack
- Experience with any other middleware tools like(TIBCO, MuleSoft, etc.) - would be an advantage
- Agile mindset and experience working with agile delivery frameworks e.g. scrum
The role comes with the option of Living Away From Home Allowance. LAFHA can be claimed as a tax deduction for incurring extra accommodation costs if you are operating through your own PTY Company. If you elect to go through a payrolling company then tax is calculated and deducted, the allowance is added back in before payment.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in Australia and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175965.
Reference Number: 200175965_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther