- 6 month contract + 12 month extension
- Melbourne CBD
- Australian Citizens only need apply! - Baseline clearance preferred
Oracle EBS R12 developer wanted | large well known organisation | Melb CBD | Aus Citizens only!
This complex, large, well-known organisation in Melbourne CBD is seeking an experienced Oracle Developer to join their team in an Agile environment.
AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP IS A MUST FOR THIS POSITION
- To work with existing technical and business staff to enhance functionality and address identified issues across organisations implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite (v12.2.7 running on 12c back end).
- Design and develop interfaces, customisations, workflows and extensions.
- Report within the Oracle Application Framework by using tools such as Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms Personalization, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Developer Suite for Forms and Reports, XML and/or Oracle BI Publisher.
- Work with other developers to pass on knowledge of changes made.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience and advanced knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 environment. Similar experience in developing Java based solutions
- Oracle Applications Framework
- Oracle EBS R12 Modules
- Oracle PL/SQL Package/Procedure based development for custom applications
- OO programming in Java (JBOSS stack) and/or JDeveloper
- Unix scripting
- Oracle EBS flex fields, workflow, setup and profile options
- Sound understanding of the Oracle EBS 12.2.7 data model, ability to define
- Strong communication skills and good judgement.
- Able to take the initiative to communicate with business areas and other technical staff and to document decisions made. A strong track record of delivery.
Please note Australian Citizens need only apply.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200175963.
Reference Number: 200175963_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTGreenfield Implementation SAP IS-U DM | SAP IS-U DM | SAP ECOther
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTHelpDesk Support TechnicianOther
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Functional AnalystACT
- FTSenior Rail Project Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSAP HR LeadOther
- FTSolutions Team LeadQLD
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther
- TPPrincipal SAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Process BAOther