Brought to you by Norton Symantec
System Administrator/ Level 3 Support
- Permanent opportunity with the chance to upskill
- Venture into new technologies and develop your skills
- Previous experience with Pick/UniVerse/ Reality OS highly regarded
Use your expertise in Unix/Linus OS to provide Level 3 Support across a variety of environments in the Healthcare sector.
About the Organisation:
You will join this well-established and reputable global organisation and work with likeminded individuals who are passionate about the efficient delivery of healthcare and improving patient journey. This is an excellent full-time opportunity working for a progressive global organisation in Brisbane CBD.
This is an exciting opportunity in the Healthcare industry to venture into a new career that would allow you to leverage your previous support experience in Unix/Linux OS environments and bring your passion for cloud technologies to the forefront of your career.
About your role:
With your strong customer relationship skills, you will apply your high level of customer service, troubleshooting and end-to-end resolution skills to support to internal staff and clients, ensuring all Level 3 incidents are effectively resolved in the Unix/Linux environment in a timely and effective manner, meeting or exceeding SLA's. You will have previous demonstrated experience with Pick/UniVerse/ Reality, although this may not be current.
In this customer-facing role, as an exceptional communicator you will work effectively with a variety of clients and continue to develop and maintain strong relationships. You will possess a solution driven approach to the resolution of incidents in diverse environments, and will be flexible, open to new ideas and have the initiative and passion to venture into new emergent technologies such as cloud.
Capabilities for success:
- Previous experience working as a System Administrator or in a Level 3 Support role in Unix/Linux environments
- Previous experience with Pick/UniVerse/ Reality
- A sound knowledge of infrastructure and networking principals with an interest in cloud technologies
- Ability to share knowledge with other team members, actively taking part in a team environment
- Previous Healthcare industry experience is desirable, but not essential
- Experience in/ certification in the ITIL framework
Please note that this role requires candidates to participate in afterhours support on a rotational roster basis outside of normal business hours.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200175233.
Reference Number: 200175233_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT