Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Development Manager / Architect
- **State of the Art Facilities**
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
- >>> Dynamic and Engaging Team >>>
!! PERMANENT ROLE !! Join a well established Product & Technology team to coordinate & drive delivery of core business projects
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Located within the Melbourne CBD, a very well established Australian Product Development company is expanding Internationally and releasing a new product.
Having experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, the close-knit team are looking for an experienced Development Manager / Architect to come on board and share in their success.
This client boasts a low turn-over of staff due to a strong positive culture based on individual support, high performance and accountability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a Permanent position based in the Melbourne CBD offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies.
- Monitor application performance, identification of areas to focus the maintenance team on tuning/improving the service
- Define core architectural-technology strategies/directions for the new product platform in consolation with the team
- Own development practises and policies
- Manage development team resources
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Great team player and can work across all groups including, Development, QA, BA's, IT, Custom Support
- Highly motivated/ Very Quick Learner
- Customer service focused and willing to be engaged at times in the support processes
- Expert in Microsoft web based technologies
- Ideally previous experience in a SAAS based business
- Can work with both Agile or Waterfall mythologies
- Clear understanding of test automation
- Ability to work with on and offshore teams
o MS .Net Developer / C#
o MS SQL Server 2012-2016
- AngularJS - clear understanding of AJS1-5
- AWS Platform knowledge
- Previous Payroll/Billing experience
- Recruitment industry experience
- Familiar with ERP style of solutions
*** If this sounds like you and you have the technical know-how then please apply online, sending your resume in WORD Format ***
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200175897.
Reference Number: 200175897_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT