Senior ERP Project Manager
- Strong background in Project Management
- Experience working on ERP/SAP implementation/migrations
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
Working with a major Utilities organisation in Newstead you will be a part of leading major ERP projects on this 12 month contract
As the Project Manager you will work closely with key stakeholders, fellow project managers, system owners, subject matter experts, and end users across all organizational areas to develop a strong, shared understanding of solutions to business problems. You will ensure business processes associated with the new solutions represent user needs, strategic planning goals, and offer a sustainable and working long term model that delivers real value.This is an initial 12 month contract, with the view to extend based in Newstead
You will be responsible for the development and management of project plans, schedules, budgets, changes, risk / issue and dependency registers using Digital Office processes and tools, ensuring resources, capacity and dependencies are managed for successful delivery.
- Minimum of six (6) years of demonstrated experience as a project manager on large complex ICT projects, with ERP experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects leveraging a variety of development / delivery methodologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, senior management and project team members.
- Demonstrated ability in managing a mix of technical and non-technical staff including vendor resources.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines in a high pressure, fast paced environment while managing multiple projects or work streams
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200175979.
Reference Number: 200175979_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- TPSitecore Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- CCSite Acquisition Officer - Adelaide basedSA
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTOrganisational Change Manager, ImplementationOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET Developer - Brisbane based (work from home/client site)VIC
- FTForeperson / Field Supervisor - ConstructionVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther