Windows System Engineer
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Enterprise Microsoft Windows Projects
- Active Director Expert
Currently looking for a Windows System Engineer for a wide program of work, Active Directory, Cisco UCS, VMware, Operating Systems, Ultimo
We are currently looking to engage a Windows System Engineer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the implementation and assist in the coordination of deployment and upgrade projects, working with architects to create solution designs.
As the Windows System Engineer, you will ensure the upgrade of the existing Windows based solutions are agreed to the organizations service levels.
The successful candidate will have strong design experience not BAU support and an expert with Active Directory.
- Working with architects and other staff to create solution designs.
- The development and implementation of Windows based solutions as per design.
- The upgrade of existing Windows based solutions to agreed service levels.
- The provision of day to day support for project infrastructure prior to project completion.
- The provision of appropriate project, client and handover documentation.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other staff assigned to projects to ensure delivery of project dependencies.
- Broad knowledge (backed by at least 2-3 yrs experience) in the design and implementation (not BAU Support) of Windows based infrastructure in an enterprise environment. Certificate Services SMEs will be considered favourably as this is a current gap in our team.
- Expert level knowledge of Active Directory/Group Policy/DNS/DHCP
- Experience with Active Directory upgrades and associated implications and dependencies
- Enterprise server hardware, especially Cisco UCS
- Experience in large scale VMware vSphere environments
- OS build processes, including Altiris based deployment methodologies.
- Integration of external vendor applications into enterprise environments
- Enterprise security requirements at the Operating System level, including determining firewall and networking requirements for server deployments and remediating security issues
- Cloud (IaaS) experience; particularly with Microsoft Azure
- Backup and Imaging software, including Symantec NetBackup / System Recovery
- Microsoft Server Clustering (MSCS)
- Web servers (typically Microsoft IIS), FTP
- PowerShell scripting
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200175942.
Reference Number: 200175942_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCCisco Test SpecialistVIC
- FTCustomer Data AnalystOther
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- CCOracle E-Business Suite DeveloperQLD
- TPPurchasing Officer - SAPWA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTService ManagementOther
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Designer & DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther