SQL Data Analyst
Working for this market leader who offers cloud-based CRM and operations solutions where the employees are excited to come to work every day. It is an established organisation with a start-up feel, offering flexibility and a great work life balance. There is continuous innovation and development of their product and they employ a global workforce of over 700 staff.
The SQL Data Analyst will play an important role in the success of new client and product implementations. It is paramount that you work well within a team as day to day you will be working with Business Analysts, Project Managers and clients at all levels of the company.
You will take charge of the APAC region in this fast paced, deadline driven environment. You must be able to work well independently while being supported by your global team.
Day to day duties:
- Developing and executing ETL packages to migrate data from various formats (Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, flat files, etc.) to the database architecture in MS SQL Server
- Developing complex, optimised T-SQL scripts for reporting in live environments
- Performing ad hoc data updates
- Analysing foreign data sets
- 4+ years of writing queries, stored procedures, views and other database design work in MS SQL Server
- ETL data development experience
- Experience in client facing roles
- Ability to work self-directed and as part of a team on projects of varying size
If you think this suits your profile and you would like to hear more, please click 'APPLY' and submit your resume to us.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Stephanie Zuniga-Maher
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- CCIT Security AnalystACT
- FTUX & Research SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Financial Services | $880/dayQLD
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Account ManagerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaOther
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationVIC
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- TPWeb Content SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTStorage Operations ManagerOther
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPContract ManagerACT
- FTAutomation Test AnalystOther
- TPDelivery ManagerACT
- FTWireless Consulting EngineerNSW
- TPAgile Business Analyst | Federal Government | EL1QLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther