Product Managers- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDI
Product Manager- 2 positions -Initial 6 month contract
- End to end Service/Product Management
- Strategy and Roadmap
- Service Catalogue and Bill of Material
- Knowledge Management
- Product Lifecycle Management, Refresh, Innovation
- Overseeing/escalation once Operational.
- Understanding opportunities - from business/operational relationships, metrics, external/market influencers,
- Product P&L
- Stakeholder of Project Delivery.
- Basically moving all aspects up the maturity scale.
- Improving Customer experience and satisfaction
What You'll Do:
• Own and be accountable for Supply Chain infrastructure services throughout their end to end service lifecycle.
• Understand Supply Chain business capabilities, technology risks, issues, requirements and direction.
• Deliver the IT Service Strategy, Roadmap, Catalogue of Services and artefacts to meet those needs
• Act as the governing point between the teams providing supporting services, processes, information and artefacts to ensure the delivered end to end service meets requirements.
• Ensure Project teams deliver service changes in accordance with time, cost and quality requirements.
• Engage Operational teams and continually improve service components as appropriate.
• Build and maintain stakeholder relationships and manage service offering expectations.
• Run the associated P&L
What You'll Need to Succeed:
• Circa 10+ years in Infrastructure Services- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDI
• Sound IT solution Service Management experience across the end to end service lifecycle (most importantly strategy, design and build)
• Relevant Supply Chain and Distribution Centre experience would be well regarded
• Strong Leadership skills that enable a clear direction and vision for the area to be understood by all stakeholders
• Leadership of virtual teams to deliver against this vision
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with executives, management and end users
• Commercial experience in managing budgets
• Must have a "can do" attitude and a thirst for using technology to solve business problems
• Self assured, reliable and able to influence and persuade non-IT professionals
• Understanding of business strategy and IT trends
Come and work for the best in the industry, Do you have what it takes?
Click the "apply" button now!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther