System Engineer - Telco
- 5 months contract
- Melbourne CBD
- ASAP Start
Excellent opportunity for the position of System Engineer to work for a well-known consultancy for a large client.
Excellent opportunity fro the position of System Engineer to work for a well-known consultancy for a large Telco client.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have extensive experience in HP Data Protector Upgrade and Migration.
- End-to-end solution i.e analyze, design, configure, upgrade and test the HPDP solution
- Experience of upgrade from v6x to v9x will be preferable
- Have good understanding of Device Servers, Cell Managers and Manager or Managers (MoM)
- Have knowledge of Indexes and Catalogs.
- Have good understanding of Windows Servers and HPDP version compatibility with Win2000/2003/2012 and 2016.
- Have knowledge of Tape Libraries, VTL, storage media etc
- Be able to prepare design document related to HPDP upgrade.
- Be able to provide estimates for the upgrade and migration
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Cuong Nguyen on 03 8680 4237. Please quote our job reference number: 200170280.
Reference Number: 200170280_12
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPChange Manager | Finance System ImplementationQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Cisco Unified Communication Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTHR Coordinator - $28phOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCMicrosoft Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Project ManagerOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA