Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Consulting Java Developer
- Permanent opportunity - Competitive annual salary on offer + bonus
- Brisbane CBD Location
- You will have a high level technical expertise and experience leading a team
Provide technical leadership to a team developing large scale Java services and web user interfaces within highly distributed environments.
About the Company
This organisation is global technology leader and innovator within the financial services industry. Your chance to work with this high performing and engaging development team. This company provides payment solutions for leading organisations across the globe and you will be part of the team developing these new and ground breaking products.
About the Role
As a Consulting Java Developer you will provide technical leadership to a driven and engaged agile development team to ensure high-performing and highly available systems are delivered. This will include secure, mission critical transaction processing systems.
- Build commercial Java applications where system performance is critical
- Define requirements for new applications and customisations
- Produce innovative technical solutions
- Work with internal customers to ensure requirements meet business needs
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership on software development projects
- Work in an agile team and follow agile practices
- Mentor junior developers within Java
- Proven experience providing technical leadership
- Proven experience building secure and highly available Java systems
- Prior experience working on transaction processing systems
- Experience delivering high distributed systems
- High level skills with relational databases
- Knowledge of security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS will be beneficial
- Proven experience producing innovative technical solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering
- Prior banking/payments/e-commerce industry experience will be highly regarded
- Collaborative approach to working with team members
- A customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire for career progression
A passion for technology and innovation
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200174806.
Reference Number: 200174806_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT