ICT Procurement Specialist
- Strong knowledge of Qld Government sourcing policies required
- Contract unitl end of June with likely extension
- Brisbane CBD based
Experienced ICT Procurement Specialist required to deliver high-risk, high-value, complex commercial procurement outcomes
Join a large Qld Government Department on an initial 3 month contract.
As the Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Contribute to and make recommendation towards the Procurement Services Team strategy in relation to governance frameworks, annual and significant procurement plans, ensuring alignment with departmental and government procurement outcomes.
- Develop the stakeholder engagement strategy and actively manage internal and external stakeholder relationships, conducting business reviews to ensure delivery of high value outcomes.
- Provide specialist support and advice and deliver high-risk, high-value, complex commercial procurement outcomes that are fit or purpose aligned with the procurement lifecycle.
- Lead negotiations with vendors and business areas in the procurement of assets and services.
- Manage high-risk, high-value, complex contracts, develop contract management plans, assessing performance and ensuring value for money, benefits generation and improved return on investment.
- Research and prepare tenders, submissions, reports, briefing materials and other correspondence and provide expert analysis and advice for key stakeholders on procurement matters.
- Embed whole-of-government procurement related policies, standards, directives and initiatives, develop and implement better practice systems, processes and training and represent Treasury's interests in whole-of-government Standing Offer Arrangements (SOAs).
- Drive improved procurement data management, project monitoring, benefits management and reporting for key stakeholders, including relevant contract disclosure and benefits reporting.
- Support the development of procurement capability
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Have the skills to manage a significant procurement activity, including drafting a significant procurement plan, establishing a risk matrix, undertaking market testing, and managing an invitation to offer process in line with the organisation's procurement policy;
- Be able to support contract negotiations;
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager or senior procurement officer;
- Knowledge of Queensland State Government sourcing and policies;
- Talent in negotiations and networking;
- Good knowledge of ICT;
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers; and
- Strong leadership capabilities.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200175003.
Reference Number: 200175003_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- CCGIS AnalystWA
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Program OfficerQLD
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- TPSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | $971/dayQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCJunior Project AnalystVIC
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Developer - Funds Management Product: C# .Net DeveloperOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA