Multiple Java Developer roles!
- Perth CBD
- 6 month contract (Possible extension)
- Immediate Interviews /Apply Now!
Java FrontEnd Development | Agile environment | RESTful Service APIs
Our leading client is looking to expand their existing team by onboarding a Java developer for 6 month initial contract. This role is based in PERTH CBD
- Developing Java RESTful APIs and other Java based applications as needed
- Provide input to or develop business systems solutions, estimates and specifications
- Understand technical designs provided by Architects and Tech Leads, and see them through the Agile development lifecycle - Support application software by analysing and fixing problems
- Conform to quality assurance standards and agreed processes within the department
- Support the strong automation and self-service strategy by driving automation practices within the team
- Contribute to out of hours activities as reasonably agreed in advance
- Utilise agile methodologies and XP techniques where appropriate in your work
- Proficient in designing, developing and integrating with RESTful APIs
- 5 Years+ Java development
- Spring (Spring Boot) framework
- JSON RESTful APIs
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD practices and processes
- Agile software delivery (basic working knowledge as a minimum)
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Development practices
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Shilpa Singh on 08 61511703. Please quote our job reference number: 200175463.
Reference Number: 200175463_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg's selling a mechanical keyboard with backlit Cherry Brown switches for $55
- How to set up Android Auto in any car
- How to create an AR Emoji and more on the Samsung Galaxy S9
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTC++/Python DeveloperACT
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSecurity DesignerOther
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- FTAPI Developer | Full stackOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management Technical DesignerNSW
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- CCLead Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTDocument ControllerSA