Account Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney Region
- Great career development opportunity in Sydney
- Strong experience with Security Operations and Service Management
- Competitive Salary / Benefits of a Global Organisation
Account Security Manager required to join Global IT Services company providing security service delivery to clients in a designated industry.
This global IT Outsourcing giant and managed security services provider is looking for the expertise of an experienced Account Security Manager to manage security services for customers.
The Account Security Manager is the client facing and account team's single point of contact for areas such as security planning & operations management and support for governance, risk and compliance management.
With a detailed understanding and experience in IT Security, the successful individual must possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills as he/she establishes a good rapport with the executive team, creating a trusted partnership as well as a key figure in increasing and maintaining the security posture of the organization.
The incumbent will possess strong, relevant consulting and/or operations experience and will provide consulting and sales support within the account for all security-related activities and services. The role is to ensure appropriate security risk management and monitoring is performed, taking advantage of all support functions to deliver the full Account Security Office function.
The successful candidate is expected to (but not limited to):
- Provide security & tools knowledge
- Support Governance, Risk & Compliance activities
- Involvement includes identification of new business opportunities through to management of ongoing delivery
- Regular executive management reporting outlining over the horizon planning, current posture, risk and compliance
- Security operations management including control compliance
- Audit and compliance management support
With a minimum 8 years of industry experience of which 6+ years of experience in managing security framework and/or operations, the incumbent will confidently manage all aspects of security risk and compliance on behalf of the account, and have a broad knowledge of industry solutions for security monitoring and response to ensure technology and data resources within the scope of the Agreement are secure and maintained.
Key Essential Skills:
- Degree in IT/Computer or other relevant disciplines
- Proficient in English language
- Certification: CISA, CISM or CISSP
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- A leader and influencer to executive levels.
- Ability to understand and deliver the most complex information security issues to a wide variety of audiences.
- Proven track record of working with diverse teams and generating success
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200175885.
Reference Number: 200175885_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- FTSQL Infrastructure Engineer / DBAOther
- FTServiceNow- Platform DesignerOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java/AWS/NoSQL)Other
- CCCommunications SpecialistNSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTProject Manager SAP Project DeliveryOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- FTSAP HR & Workforce AnalystOther
- FTProduction Support AnalystOther
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC