Delivery Manager - Cloud Solution Project
- 6 month initial contract with a view to extend
- Ryde & Macquarie Park location
- Cohesive team environment
Experienced Delivery Manager needed to roll out an enterprise-wide private cloud solution for a leading organisation.
This rare opportunity sits with a leading organisation that is currently going through an exciting period of growth. The business is looking to roll out an enterprise-wide private cloud solution and is in the market for an experienced Delivery Manager to help with delivering this cutting edge project. As part of the role, you will be delivering and maintaining the deployment Strategy, linking all deployment dependant project activities and dependencies from various streams (both technical and business) into an integrated strategy. This rare opportunity will help you to apply your strong project management & delivery experience and get exposure to new technologies and methodologies.
This initial 6-month contract has a strong view to extending and the program is expected to run for at least 18 months.
To be successful in the role you will ideally have:
- Experience leading and delivering applications and system projects (preferably with some data integration/ master data management)
- Also, experience in standard ITIL categories and ideally have working knowledge of Agile frameworks (SaFe or Scrum)
- Previous exposure working with Oracle Cloud Platform, Dell Boomi, MDM and Hybrid Cloud would be advantageous.
- A demonstrated understanding of and experience with SDLC, Release Management, ICT Change Management and Software Development processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must, in particular, the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical staff, executive stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- The ability to stand up and implement a standard operating model for the business and program.
- Excellent vendor management capability
- Previous experience working in a Dev Ops and/or Automation environment would be advantageous but not essential!
So what's in it for you?
If you have a strong delivery background but haven't worked with Agile, Dev Ops, automation or cloud the client is happy to help teach you and let you upskill. As well as this rare opportunity you will also be working on a long program of work, with excellent team culture and multiple extensions on offer. If that isn't enough, the day rate is very competitive and there is also an option to look at moving to permanent if that is something you're focused on - multiple day rate extensions are on offer also.
If you have a good mix of the above skills please send your CV across and we will endeavour to get back to you.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ozzi Fauzy on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200175218.
Reference Number: 200175218_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg's selling a mechanical keyboard with backlit Cherry Brown switches for $55
- How to set up Android Auto in any car
- How to create an AR Emoji and more on the Samsung Galaxy S9
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTC++/Python DeveloperACT
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSecurity DesignerOther
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- FTAPI Developer | Full stackOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management Technical DesignerNSW
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- CCLead Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTDocument ControllerSA