- Work for an Industry leader with global footprint
- Be part of a close team
- CBD location!
A permanent opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Tester to join an established team working on a PAS solution
Here's your chance to work for a leading end-to-end technology company! The global business is currently in need for an experienced Healthcare Tester to join their established team in providing a PAS solution to the healthcare market.
A Snapshot of your day;
- Coordinate and test, debug, document, validate and install hardware and software testing tasks in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
- Review and generate complex test plans, test case data, procedures and testing scripts based upon functional specifications to meet business needs.
- Utilise complex software testing tools and develop complex test software for use in automated test activities.
- Develop complex project plans, maintains metrics, and interfaces with various engineering and operations groups
- Document and share all test results
- 4+ years of quality assurance testing or programming experience in healthcare environment
- Strong experience with SQL
- Experience with Patient Administration Systems (PAS)
- Experience working with testing methodologies and software testing tools
- Experience working with programming to understand product line software
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to analyze data, identify and assess problems in program and test program modifications and enhancements
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bhrett Brockley on 03 8680 4321. Please quote our job reference number: 200175802.
Reference Number: 200175802_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTHosting/Virtualisation ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Developer - API: C# .Net Developer | FinTech | APIOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCSenior Tech BA (Banking) , 6 months contract, CBD Location,NSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- CCOffice Administrator - TelcoVIC
- CCTest Lead - AgileQLD
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Business Analyst x 4NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTSalesforce CRM Scrum Product OwnerOther