A market leader in the cloud-based CRM space is looking for a Data Analyst to join the team. This is a start-up environment backed by a Global organisation where the employees are excited to come to work every day. They offer flexibility and a great work life balance.
The Data Analyst will play an important role in the success of new client and product implementations. It is paramount that you work well within a team as day to day you will be working with Business Analysts, Project Managers and clients at all levels of the company.
You will take charge of the APAC region in this fast paced, deadline driven environment. You must be able to work well independently while being supported by your global team.
Day to day duties:
- Developing and executing ETL packages to migrate data from various formats (Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, flat files, etc.) to the database architecture in MS SQL Server
- Developing complex, optimised T-SQL scripts for reporting in live environments
- Performing ad hoc data updates
- Analysing foreign data sets
- 2+ years of writing queries, stored procedures, views and other database design work in MS SQL Server
- ETL data development experience
- Experience in client facing roles
- Ability to work self-directed and as part of a team on projects of varying size
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company about to embark on a rapid growth path in the Asia Pacific region. For more information, please APPLY now.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Stephanie Zuniga-Maher
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- FTProgram Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCTivoli Netcool DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct Lead - DatabaseOther
- CCReact DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTProduction Support AnalystOther
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW