Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Senior Support Analyst
Our client a leading Financial Services organisation, have an opportunity for a Senior Support Analyst/ Site Reliability Engineer to join their team in Sydney.
The success candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing world class monitoring solution across production (partner, cloud, and on-premise), various vendors and "as a Service".
- Automating support activities and processes using software tools and scripting languages.
- Working with scripting and parsing tools, particularly with regard to service provider services and monitoring and alerting. Ensure adequate monitoring of key services is in place and is being appropriately alerted and responded to. Where appropriate interface existing alerting to enterprise alerting and monitoring tools
- Creating and releasing platform enhancements with a focus on site reliability and resilience
- Identifying and recommending appropriate tools and methods to address site reliability.
- Building a backlog, co-ordinating sprints and retroes on Continuous Service Improvements
- Assisting with diagnosing issues and enhancing the operational aspects of our platforms
- Engaging with senior stakeholders to discuss approach and endorsement.
- Highly developed analytical skills;
- 5+ years Technology experience;
- Service management processes relating to Service Operations;
- Event management & Scripting, Problem management, Vendor management, Incident Management & Knowledge management.
- Scripting skills;
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills;
- Highly developed persistence dealing with complex technical issues involving differing technologies and service providers.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Linda Donaghey
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT