Oracle Identity & Access Management Technical Designer
- Top tier Government Sector
- Oracle Identity & access management Tech stack
- Contract based at CBD
Looking for an OIAM Technical designer to deliver Identity Management services
Great opportunity for an experienced Oracle Identity & Access Management Technical designer to join a leading top-tier government organization. This role will be involved in Designing, engineering and delivering identity management solutions for large, complex and business critical enterprise-wide business systems.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience with Oracle Identity & Access Management Technology Stack (e.g. OAM&OIF, OAAM, OIM,) and mainstream directory services (e.g. MS Active Directory).
- Technology solution design, engineering, development, and configuration experience.
- Excellent written skills including experience in writing architecture and design documents
- Experience in identity & access management projects
- Experience in trade-off analysis with different solution options
- Experience in all aspects of identity, credential and access management for human and machine users with an exposure to a variety of IDM models including siloed, centralized and federated authentication.
- Experience in facilitating workshops with tech leads, business analysts and lead solution architect
- Understanding of Advanced security technologies and concepts, including user provisioning, reconciliation, single sign-on, directory services, RBAC, PKI, SAML, OAuth, digital certificates.
- Knowledge of on-premise and public cloud platform hosting
- Experience in Generic J2EE Java and XML design within Oracle Fusion Middleware technology stack, including the use of OAM & OIM APIs, building custom connectors, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Identity & Access Management technology stack is desirable.
Please press "APPLY" button or alternatively send in your cv to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200175870.
Reference Number: 200175870_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPChange Manager | Finance System ImplementationQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Cisco Unified Communication Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTHR Coordinator - $28phOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCMicrosoft Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Project ManagerOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA