Project Manager/Business Analyst (Hybrid role)
- Supply Chain/Logistics experience required
- 7 month contract working with an exciting growing client
- Exciting predictive analytics related project
An exciting and unique opportunity has become available with one of our top-tier mining clients. Apply Now!
Paxus are currently hunting for a seasoned Business Analyst/Project Manager to work with one of South Australia's reputable mining clients. This exciting opportunity will see the right candidate facilitating the execution phase of the state-of-the-art analytics and predictive capability platform projects for logistics management. This will be an initial 7 month contract based primarily in the Adelaide office, however travel to site for 2-3 days at a time on a bi-monthly roster will be required.
The day to day duties on this project will include:
- Produce, maintain, review and analyse project life-cycle documentation
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and solution provider activities
- Analyse current and future states, providing a gap analysis as required
- Identify, communicate, document and manage risks and issues as they arise
- Manage the project schedule
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
To be suitably considered for this role, then you will need experience in the majority of the following:
- Strong logistics operations, scheduling and planning experience
- Proven vendor management experience
- A solid background in business requirement elicitation (business scenarios/use cases), business process modelling (As-Is - To-Be) and facilitation of the UAT.
- Project documentation skills including functional specs, process mapping, BRD, etc.
- Ability to conduct workshops and proven high-level stakeholder engagement skills
Please note: Those with previous mining experience are highly desirable to our client.
Don't hesitate and Apply Now - Before it's too late!!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Alex Martinson on 0874220612. Please quote our job reference number: 200175829.
Reference Number: 200175829_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPChange Manager | Finance System ImplementationQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Cisco Unified Communication Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTHR Coordinator - $28phOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCMicrosoft Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Project ManagerOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA