Technical BA/Scrum Master
The role is for a Scrum Master / Tech BA to join initially on a 6-month contract but likely to end up 12 months (or more).
This role reports to the Technology Project Manager for one of their major projects which will deliver a portal for advisers to manage their clients and their portfolios.
As a scrum master this role will set up and run the rituals required for the agile delivery. This includes but is not limited to sprint planning, retros, stand-ups and showcases.
This role will provide technical analysis interpreting and clarifying the business requirements for the scrum team. They will understand the end to end requirements and solution, support testing automation and quality assurance in general.
As a BA they are a cross functional team member who has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is able to script, test, document and automate.
On-going tasks include:
- Facilitate scrum rituals
- Technical documentation & specifications
- Test automation
- Testing (when needed)
- Good understanding of agile methodology, must have good experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Good understanding of trading life cycle from front office order management to back office trade settlement.
- Basic familiarity with IRESS/Chess systems is a plus
- Exposure to n-tiered application architecture with focus on restful and soap web-servicesUnderstanding of XML, JSON message structures
- Basic understanding of automated testing proces
- Basic understanding of any java-script based automated testing frameworks such as selenium and nightwatch
- Ability to test backend web-services / service engines using tools such as postman and soapUI.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aine Grimes
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther