- Work for a large, well-respected company
- 6 Month Contract w/ Possible Extension
- Sydney CBD Location
A respected broadcasting company is seeking an experienced SAP Architect to join their team for a 6-month contract with the possibility for extension.
A large, well-known broadcasting company is seeking an experienced SAP Architect to join their team for a 6-month contract with the possibility for extension.
Based in the Sydney CBD, this role will provide oversight of multiple SAP projects underway. As the company outsources all SAP maintenance this role will focus on overviewing the designed proposed by the outsourcing companies while assisting with specifics of project design.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Substantial knowledge of SAP syterms including SAP Finance ERP, SAP HR and Fiori (Concur and Success Factors knowledge desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in as many of the following areas as possible:
- SAP HR Unicode migration
- SAP HR HANA migration
- Relocation of SAP HR from outsourced DC to AWS
- SAP Fiori implementation with SAP Finance ERP and HR
- SAP Success factor implementation
- SAP Business Objects implementation for ERP and HR
- Ability to undertake reviews of design proposals
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175770.
Reference Number: 200175770_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSecurity SpecialistOther
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTSales ConsultantsSA
- CCProject Manager - Finance TransformationNSW
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Transition Project ManagerOther
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- FTProject Manager - Product & Value ChainOther
- FTSystems Engineer (Office 365 )Other
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- FTSenior Rail Project Manager, Fleet TransformationOther