- Self-motived, creative and innovative Mobile Applications Developer wanted!
- Exciting long-term contract opportunity/Brisbane CBD fringelocation
- Great team environment and exciting project work
Looking for an experienced iOS Developer for a reputable/national organization based in Brisbane!
Looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join a reputable and national organization in Brisbane's CBD fringe!
In this role you will work in a dynamic, self-motivating Agile team that is committed to delivering innovative and creative solutions. You will work on multiple digital projects to build and maintain the brand for new customers.
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about building high-quality software and will have a passion for technical excellence, continuous improvement and learning.
- Design, develop and maintain mobile applications for iOS
- Work in collaboration with design teams to understand end user requirements
- Assist in improving the Automation of software development
- Unit and automated testing
- Maintenance of mobile applications
- Work in a cross-disciplinary team with mix of developers, testers and BAs
- Work on new & existing software product improvement projects
- Contribute to software design, planning and code reviews
Key Skills Required:
- 4+ years of development experience
- Proven experience with iOS Applications Development
- Knowledge of IOS SDK, Swift, Objective C, RxSwift, Fastlane & XC Test
- Strong experience with C#, Web API'S
- Experience with git source control, continuous delivery principles, build and deployment automation
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience within the banking or financial industries are an asset
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200174831.
Reference Number: 200174831_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther