- Leading government organisation
- Contract Position
- Sydney CBD Location
Exciting position for a Project Coordinator to develop their career working in the program management office on a large project or program
As an IT Project Coordinator your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining necessary Program Organisational Chart/s
- Maintaining project information and content on internal SharePoint sites
- Setting up and maintaining repository of information for the Program and all subordinate projects
- Tracking the completion of status reports and reporting for all initiatives in the program and assisting with QA activities for the Program Director.
- Attending meetings with Program Director and Managers as needed and documenting minutes, actions, managing a central register and communicating actions and reminders to appropriate parties
- Writing and reviewing Executive briefs, memos, business cases and presentations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience working in a program management office role on a large project or program
- Highly Skilled and experienced with, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with executive level presentations
- High level of experience in project and Program level financial reporting
- Experience in establishing the processes, practices and standards for a program
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the above selection criteria press APPLY now or contact Olivia Lewis via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200175780.
Reference Number: 200175780_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHFC Network EngineerOther
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- FTIntegration Analyst - Axway/APIVIC
- CCLead Delivery Developer - Datapower and WPS DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- TPSolution Architect - Web & TelephonyQLD
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTITIL Problem Manager - Team LeadACT
- CCXamarin .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA