Junior-Mid Level Technical Implementation Coordinator
- Global Organization
- Excellent Sunshine Coast location
- Varied/Career building role
An awesome opportunity for a Junior-Mid Level Implementation Coordinator to join an exciting and dynamic organization on the Sunshine Coast!
An awesome opportunity has become available for a Junior-Mid Level Technical Implementation Coordinator to join an exciting and dynamic organization on the Sunshine Coast!
In this role you will be responsible for liaising with clients, providing administrative support and maintaining the accuracy of their data. To be successful in this role you will be proactive, deadline driven with excellent time management, along with having a strong customer focus.
- Work directly with major clients to support management of ongoing programs
- Look after order vetting, order processing, script checking, client implementation/boarding, franchisee administration, card fulfilment, third party coordination and escalated technical support
- Work closely with Product Development, Accounting, Sales, QA and Client Services teams
- Learn the scope of existing products/practices to proactively assess any problems that may arise
- Participate in user acceptance testing and live/real time system cut over processes
- Ongoing manual intervention, monitoring, control, troubleshooting, problem analysis, and administrative table updates
- Coordinate with external vendors and partners to escalate and resolve issues
- Ability to work independently
- Utilize checks and validations to ensure all settlement outputs are generated as expected
- Deal with all teams to ensure all bases of a project are covered such as design, programming, sales and billing/finance
Main Skills Required:
- 2+ years of Account Management experience
- Ability to work within a web-based environment
- Previous experience interfacing with large clients and/or vendors
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office products
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Energetic and driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Relentless attention to detail, accuracy and functionality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical, client-oriented and comfortable with routine tasks
- Adaptable to change with a strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of POS systems would be an asset
- Previous Project Coordination experience is an asset
- Previous technical support experience would be an asset
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200175784.
Reference Number: 200175784_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- HTC's next-gen Vive Pro gets a price, and the original Vive gets a $100 price cut
- Create Excel reports from multiple spreadsheets with Multi-file Pivot Tables
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- TPSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- FTIntegration Analyst - Axway/APIVIC
- TPAPS 6 Web DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Ticketing Support - Office365 / ExchangeOther
- CCSystem Administrator (TRIM) - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior SQL Server DBANSW
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationVIC