Systems Administrator- Trim / EDRMS
We currently have an exciting 12 month contract opportunity available for a Trim Administrator in the Tertiary Education Sector in Brisbane.
Working in the Records Management Division you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide technical support for EDRMS - HP Content Manager 9.1;
- Provide technical support for other systems and APIs related to this software.
- Provide application administration including access, system security, configuration and maintenance
- Evaluate, document, coordinate and implement new system functionality
- Introduce TRIM record actions and workflows to improve processes
- Administer, configure and maintain related software systems including:
- EzeScan (scanning and automatic registration)
- AutoMate (Synchronizes TRIM files with network folders) Student and Research e-Files (Read-only portals)
- Assist with planning and implementation of recordkeeping projects
- Liaise with HP/MicroFocus service provider regarding system/end user issues and participate in HP forums to maintain industry awareness.
- Provide Level 3 Helpdesk - software support
- Monitor system logs and work with the TRIM Enterprise Studio
- Work with Central Integration Platform team to integrate TRIM with other business systems using APIs
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in contemporary records and information management practices including effectiveness in achieving results in an electronic information management environment
- Sound knowledge of, or the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of, relevant legislation, policies, standards and procedures, and experience in the application of retention and disposal schedules and classification schemes in an EDRMS;
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy, including demonstrated ability/aptitude and knowledge of the functions available in TRIM - Content Manager 9.1;
- Previous experience in providing systems administration and high level software support.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 for more information.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rachael Byrnes
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- FTProgram Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCTivoli Netcool DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct Lead - DatabaseOther
- CCReact DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTProduction Support AnalystOther
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW