Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Signalling Project Manager
About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Project Manager, you will manage and be accountable for the successful delivery of signalling works across the environment. You will manage project scope, cost, schedule, risk, quality, communications and change controls.
Questions? Chat Live NOW - https://flashrecruit.com/user/VanessaKnispel
Key responsibilities of the role include
- Deliver projects end to end
- Deliver projects that comply with safety and standards
- Collaborate with Program Planning Office to ensure clarity of initial scope and plans
- Deliver outcomes for stakeholders in terms of safety, scope, quality, standards, budget, timeframes and customer expectations.
- Facilitate on site scoping and estimating for projects.
- Develop Project Management documentation
- Provide project reports on project cost and budget tracking, risks and issues
- Manage the performance of contractors and external partners
- Ensure the project procurement and subcontracting process is on time and resourced
- Previous experience as a Signalling Project Manager
- Have worked in a complex engineering and operational environment (e.g. Rail).
- Must be experienced in Signalling, across Circuits, Globes, LED Circuits and Control Systems
- Must have managed and delivered large scale multi-million dollar projects of $5M+
- Commercial acumen in contract administration and working effectively with external partners / vendors to ensure they deliver to contract
- Proven high-level planning, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have management skills with the ability to build a culture of accountability and performance
- Exceptional communication, facilitation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling by personally developing, complex schedules utilising critical path and other techniques to drive delivery
- Appropriate degree and project management qualifications
- Experience in Project Management Methodologies
- You will need to hold or willing to gain a RISI card
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes March
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT