Technical Quality Lead
- Software Product Development Company
- Permanent role, asap start!
- Previous FinTech testing experience is ideal
Fantastic Permanent opportunity, QA Lead, Fin tech product dev company, Melbourne CBD location, asap start!
My Client, a Software solutions provider based in Melbourne City, is rapidly expanding its Testing team. This software company offers Credit Risk Decisioning solutions to a broad Enterprise eCommerce client base.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Technical Quality Lead with a demonstrated track record, passionate in delivering high quality business rules to support transactional processing.
Your responsibilities will comprise of and not be limited to:
- Plan, Monitor, Control and Communication the Quality Plan and Execution of the technology releases
- Manage, lead and develop a team of 6-10 individuals
- Empower the assigned QA team, the program team and the product owner to be accountable for the quality of their work
- Championing test automation continuous improvement, providing advice on tests that should be automated as part of the delivery lifecycle, enhance the overall testing strategy
- Actively identify/ collate, manage, communicate and seek mitigation the Quality Risk, Assumption, Issue and Dependencies of the program
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the quality standards are met in the required timeframes
Your Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Thorough understanding of QA concepts and quality standards for products and processes
- 2+ years of experience in leading/ supervising a QA Team/ Test Team
- Planning and leading testing for large, complex integrated applications and data using test management tool
- Experience in web based/ UI & API testing
- Experience in testing one or more of the below area: Healthcare services OR EFTPOS Terminals OR Digital Payments
- Experience in leading a QA team by balancing automation testing with manual testing, exploratory testing and other approaches to identify and mitigate quality threats and risks (mandatory)
- Experience with various automated testing methodologies ideally JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium and Gatling
- Experience with compliance/ non-functional (load, failover) / security testing
- Agile/Scrum environment &Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Testing APIs using Postman/cURL, writing and executing SQL queries and Cypher Script, MySQL, Neo4j, Redis
- Experienced in at least one Object Oriented Programming language ideally Java
If you answered yes to the above, we need to chat! Apply now by sending you CV in word format now and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200175234.
Reference Number: 200175234_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther