System Infrastructure Engineer
- 6 month initial contract
- CBD Location
- Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2 and PowerShell experience required
Seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to work with one of the most innovative insurance provider based in CBD.
This role sits with one of internationally known insurance organisation based in Sydney CBD. They are needing an Infrastructure/Wintel/Windows Support Engineer to work within the team to support, administer and implement infrastructure initiatives. You will need to be highly technical and delivery focus with experience in stakeholder communication, documentation and quality control.
- Server support, administration and implementation (BAU)
- NT file system permissions
- Building servers from work orders
- Supporting Windows server OS issues
- Contacting vendors for support
- Closing tickets raised to team (mostly 3rd level)
- 3-5 years of experience working as an Infrastructure/Wintel/Windows Engineer within a large corporate environment
- Prior experience in providing support, administration and implementation
- Strong experience using: Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2, Active Directory
- Good knowledge of server hardware
- Excellent communication skills
- MCSE/MCITP/MCSA certification
- Exposer to cloud-based infrastructure an technology
- Experienced in Data Centre Operations
Please note only shortlisting candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ozzi Fauzy on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200175097.
Reference Number: 200175097_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- CCDeveloper - DeliveryNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTSales Training Coordinator / Systems TrainingNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- CCAutomation & Robotics Support Analyst - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC