Office365 ProPlus Specialist
- Sydney CBD Location
- High likelihood of extension
- Apply ASAP
Seeking an Office365 ProPlus Specialist for a 3-month contract with high likelihood of extension to work at a utilities company in the Sydney CBD.
Seeking an experienced Office365 ProPlus Specialist for a 3-month contract with a high possibility of extension to work in the Sydney CBD. You will have strong communication skills and work within the Cloud Productivity team to introduce Office 365 to the organization and move systems from the current data centres to a cloud based operating model.
- Troubleshoot MS Office 365 ProPlus related issues
- Remediate and document issues and findings
- Create knowledge base articles
- Working with business analysts to gather requirements from diverse business platforms and then standardising global settings for the Microsoft Office applications
- Work with other teams and come up with packaging and deployment solutions
- Provide L2/L3 support during the project.
To be successful in this role the candidate will have:
- Experience rolling out an Office 365 where this is a mix of collaboration solutions
- Experience with Office 365 ProPlus rollout in an enterprise environment
- Experience with OneDrive for Business and migration of data to OneDrive
- Strong troubleshooting knowledge on Windows 7,10 & MS Office ProPlus
- Expert knowledge of configuration options and automation for the Office 365 ProPlus Deployment
- Experience working in a utilities organization (desirable)
- Understanding of Office 365 services including Teams, Delve, Sway and PowerBI (desirable)
- Proficient in process mapping (desirable)
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175747.
Reference Number: 200175747_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- FTProgram Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCTivoli Netcool DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct Lead - DatabaseOther
- CCReact DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTProduction Support AnalystOther
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW