Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Network Infrastructure Development Engineer
- Infrastructure Development Projects
- Strong Cisco Networking Experience
- Design, Build and Deployment
A fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer to join Australia?s Leading National Broadcasting Agency, Cisco Networking, Switches, Design/Build, CBD
Currently looking for an experience Network Development Engineer for one of Australia's Leading Broadcasting organisations.
The successful candidate will have strong project experience ( Not looking for BAU Experience)
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Actively promote the core values of the business and adhere to relevant policies and guidelines
- Ensure deliverables are documented correctly
- Complete assigned tasks and projects in data network support or projects, including network connections, equipment upgrades, network implementation and configuration as directed by infrastructure Development Team Leaders/Managers and/or the Development Manager.
- Provide assistance, until assigned projects have been transitioned to Support, as directed in maintaining and supporting the data networks to agreed service levels and procedures.
- Maintain effective communication with IT Development Managers and stakeholders; escalate issues and risks promptly to facilitate speedy resolution and maintain agreed timelines for completion; undertake knowledge transfer sessions to team members and IT personnel, as required, throughout the project.
The successful candidate will have
- 5 years' experience and knowledge of data communications and CISCO networking equipment in a national networked environment
- 5 years' experience in the design, build. Configuration, testing, deployment, support and management of
- CISCO UCS Blades, Chassis, UCS Manager/Central to configure and monitor the environment (Mandatory)
- Cisco: Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Terminal Access Controller Access-Control System (TACAS)
- Network management tools e.g. CiscoWorks (LMS) and SolarWinds (Orion)
- Aruba Master, Airwave
- Load balance (preferably Citrix Netscaler)
- Knowledge/experience in IP Telephony, PABX System and Video Conferencing
- Ability to work independently and within a team across multiple projects
- Ability to mentor/coach less experienced staff
- Sound verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technology to non-technical staff
If you are interested, please send your updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200175691.
Reference Number: 200175691_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT