Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Senior Project Coordinator
- 6 month initial contract - Immediate Start ideal
- CBD Based
- Strong agile + resource management skills required
Seeking Snr Project Coordinators with banking/financial services background for a market leading organisation.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Coordinator for a market leading financial services organisation for an initial 6 month contract engagement with view to start immediately.
Looking for candidates specifically with strong experience working in an agile environment. This includes working as part of an agile run team or working on agile run projects within a large scale organisation preferably.
The purpose of the position is to provide co-ordination, analysis and administrative support to Project Managers.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist in Project Management processes including timesheet management, status reporting and tracking
- Monitoring projects, benefits realisation and system delivery
- Project coordination, development of agendas and distribution of packs
- Risk, Issues, Change & Dependency Management
- Project Reporting
- Documentation Management
- Administrative Support - e.g. taking minutes
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience working as a Senior Project Coordinator within banking or financial services/banking environment
- Strong agile experience essential
- Resource management experience essential
- Must have experience working on a programme of work on specific projects
- Proven experience in supporting technical projects
- Solid Scheduling skills
- Good knowledge of financials - budgeting, forecasting
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with senior stakeholders, Project Manager and Project team
- Understanding of the project management life-cycle, project deliverables, standard project tools, controls, quality standards and project methodologies
- Experience using Project Management scheduling and Financial Management tools
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200173678.
Reference Number: 200173678_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT