Brought to you by Norton Symantec
- Communication Transformation Project
- Change And Communication Tools
- Looking For Strong Government Experience
Currently looking for a Communication Officer for a wide program of work, Communication & Change, Communication Stakeholder Engagement, Tools, Parra
We are currently looking to engage a Communication Officer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for supporting new numeracy and literacy projects, which have a significant impact on a wide audience within NSW.
Reporting to the Senior Change Manager, the Communication Officer will work collaboratively with both program teams in delivering effective communications to support impacted schools and stakeholders.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with government expertise.
- Prepare a range of high quality written and digital communication materials to meet the communication needs of the program, with specific focus on supporting stakeholders
- Communicate with stakeholders, using a range of communication channels
- Communicate one on one with stakeholders to address support and information gathering requests
- Use of analytics and understanding of change impacts to support the development of effective communication plans and better use of existing communication channels;
- Create quality written content including fact sheets, reports, and content for use on the department's digital platforms.
- Manage and regularly update the program websites
- 3+ years' experience in developing communications strategies and complex multi-stakeholder communications.
- Devising key communications and communications tools.
- Developing a diverse range of complex and detailed strategic and deployment communications.
- Assist and support the development and execution of communication and engagement plans and activities.
- Ability to foster successful stakeholder relationships and exercise judgement in an environment of rapidly changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- The ability to provide advice on the most creative, efficient and effective change communications methods to suit change and business requirements working across multiple channels.
- Proven success working with business and project stakeholders to produce easy-to-understand and memorable messaging.
- Experience translating complex technical issues into straightforward language that can be understood by non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience measuring employee engagement and the effectiveness of communications campaigns.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200175669.
Reference Number: 200175669_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT