Contract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth Sydney
- Working with a highly dynamic Commercial operations team
- 2 year Max term permanent role - $150 - $175K (inc super)
- Great Culture, Great Team, Great Opportunity.
Commercial and Contracts Manager needed with experience working in a Telecommunications environment to work for a large & dynamic team in North Syd.
This major Telecommunications provider is looking for experienced Contract Obligations Manager to join their North Sydney based Commercial operations team
Previous commercial/contracts management experience working specifically with Telecommunication industry is required.
- Manage obligations set out in the agreement in order to mitigate corporate risk and generate strategic insights for future deals;
- Own the Manage Contract Obligations Level 3 process and as such perform all process management activities including process performance monitoring and improvement, process changes and process risk management:
- Act as the point person for relevant interlocks linking the Manage Contract Obligations Level 3 process with other processes across functions and ensure that these interlocks are tightly managed and functioning effectively and efficiently (i.e. Participate in cross-functional walk-throughs, confirm input/output requirements, contribute to process performance management and improvement);
- Identify opportunities to improve the Manage Wholesale Supply Contracts Level 2 process in order to increase efficiency and productivity, and assist the Executive Manager, Commercial Operations in ensuring relevant improvements are implemented and sustained;
- Share knowledge, educate, train and coach internal stakeholders in obligations management systems and processes; and
- Ensure internal stakeholder satisfaction is a high priority and provide responsive services, including proactively engaging with and seeking feedback from internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience as a contract and commercial manager; CCM Practitioner Certification obtained from the International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM) or equivalent
- Experience in telecommunications or technology industry
- Experience with contract management and customer relationship management tools
- Legal or paralegal training, with excellent understanding of contract law and the consequences of breach of contract
- Well-developed self-leadership and time management skills, including sound judgement to manage competing priorities and to work under pressure and deliver to tight timeframes
- Proven ability to identify continuous improvement and innovation opportunities in processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency through disciplined process-driven problem solving approach; Sound knowledge of Lean Six Sigma concepts and methodology
- Tertiary qualification in a business discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Strong attention to detail; Well-developed verbal communication and written communication skills
- Flexible and able to respond to changing business requirements
- Proven ability to establish enduring business relationships and personal credibility with internal, external and customer stakeholders; Strong customer service focus
- Advanced user of all Microsoft Word products including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel (Microsoft Version 2010)
- Ability to work under limited direction, including experience in planning, prioritising and organising work for self and others to achieve goals and deadlines
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200175026.
Reference Number: 200175026_7
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- FTProgram Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCTivoli Netcool DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct Lead - DatabaseOther
- CCReact DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTProduction Support AnalystOther
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW