Network Infrastructure Development Engineer
- Infrastructure Development Projects
- Strong Cisco Networking Experience
- Design, Build and Deployment
A fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer to join Australia?s Leading National Broadcasting Agency.Cisco Networking, Switches, Design/Build, CBD
Currently looking for Network Development Engineer for one of Australia's Leading Broadcasting organisations.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Complete assigned tasks and projects in data network support including network connections, equipment upgrades network implementation and configuration
- Maintain effective communication between IT Development Managers and stakeholders
- Escalate issues and risks to facilitate efficient resolution
- Actively promote the core values of the business and adhere to relevant policies and guidelines
- Ensure deliverables are documented correctly
Successful candidate will have:
- 2-3 yrs experience in the design, development, implementation, management and support of desktops and networks based infrastructure solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Cisco switches, routers and firewalls
- Network management tools such as CiscoWorks (LMS), ACS and SolarWinds (Orion)
- Wireless Access Points and controllers, Aruba Master, Airwave
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
- SOE /Imaging technologies, Desktop Management System (e.g. Altiris and Casper)
- Windows and Mac Operating System
- Software Packaging Tools like Admin Studio
- Scripting such as VBScript and PowerShell
- Diploma in IT Networking and/or relevant vendor certifications e.g. CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, MCSA, CCT, CCA and/or relevant industry experience
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the specific criteria required please APPLY now or send an email to email@example.com with your resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200175689.
Reference Number: 200175689_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther