Our client, a leading Australian organisation based in Rhodes are currently recruiting for an Integration Developer to develop software to implement business and data requirements.
As the successful Integration Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the documentation and design of solutions
- Developing software in line with requirements and in accordance with the agreed design
- Assisting Testers in testing the developed software
- Assisting with the transition of software to production
- Assisting with the automation of development process within the team, including CI/CD and QA automation frameworks
In order to be the successful candidate, it is essential you have the following skills:
- 10+ years' experience in the systems integration domain
- A Deep understanding of Integration Design Patterns
- RESTful services
- Azure API Management
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
The following skills would be viewed as highly desirable:
- Azure App Services
- Microservices Architecture and development
- Building CI/CD pipelines using Git, BitBucket, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Dell Boomi's AtomSphere development
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jessica Hewins
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Insights ConsultantOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTGraduate Recruiter - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration EngineerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator l PMONSW
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCOracle Financial Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCHR Coordinator - TelcoVIC