IT Systems Administrator
- **State of the Art Facilities**
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
- >>> Dynamic and Engaging Team >>>
!! PERMANENT ROLE !! Utilise your Microsoft experience in an exciting and varied Product Development environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Located within the Melbourne CBD, a very well established Australian Product Development company is now expanding Internationally.
Having experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, the close-knit team are looking for an experienced IT Administrator to come on board and share in their success.
This team boast a low turn-over of staff due to a strong positive culture based on individual support, high performance and accountability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies, you will assist the IT Manager with Product Cloud and Internal Cloud tasks:
- Be the Level 2 & 3 escalation
- Daily IT administration tasks
- Daily maintenance tasks
- Ensure backups of both internal and Product clouds
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Active Directory and O365
- Mid-level experience in networking
- VMware and AWS preferable
- SCCM and AV management
- Webserver administration
- Veeam backup
- Atlassian stack knowledge preferable
- Linux skills is advantageous
*** If this sounds like you and you have the technical know-how then please apply online, sending your resume in WORD Format ***
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200175610.
Reference Number: 200175610_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg's selling a mechanical keyboard with backlit Cherry Brown switches for $55
- How to set up Android Auto in any car
- How to create an AR Emoji and more on the Samsung Galaxy S9
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystems EngineerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AgileOther
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTHelp-desk Support AnalystOther
- CCLead Business AnalystQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- TPHR Process AnalystVIC
- CCUnix Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Transition Project ManagerOther
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- CCService ManagerVIC
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager/LeaderSA
- TPChange Management OfficerQLD
- TPProject Manager - Learning SystemsQLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Infrastructure)Other
- FTSenior PM - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Technical IT / DigitalOther