Technical Business Analyst
- Be Part Of Major Technology Transformation Projects
- Office 365 Migration Project
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE SUCESSFUL
Currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a wide program of work, Office 365, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Migration, SDLC, Waterfall
We are currently looking to engage a Technical IT Business Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
IT Business Analysts work closely with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and non-IT Business Analysts to elicit relevant information to confirm business requirements and define functional and non-functional specifications for an IT solution to a business problem.
The IT Business Analyst's role will be the IT SME during the design, build and testing of these solutions; effectively being the conduit between business and the project team by liaising closely with business SMEs, solution architects, developers and testers.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with a banking and financial background.
- Working closely with IT development teams to elicit and analyse technical and end user impacts to discover the underlying technical processes and systems that need to be addressed related to the product and project requirements, through structured conversations and workshops with stakeholders.
- Specifying Requirements (business, functional and non-functional) - documenting the requirements and acceptance criteria in a format that can be shared with, and easily understood by, a variety of stakeholders (Business, Executive, Application and Solution Designer resources, Development resources and Testing resources).
- Facilitating working with SMEs to elicit requirements and in conjunction with technical engineers and produce required documentation to support these requirements.
- Improving overarching Business Analysis capability by mentoring junior staff, building employee knowledge and skills as well as developing, implementing, and supporting methodologies, standards, and tools for requirements, process management and data management.
- Displaying strong skills in managing your own tasks and performance to deliver on strategic priorities and team business plan.
- Undertaking additional responsibilities or tasks as required.
- Excellent technical specialist knowledge of IT Systems Development Lifecycles (SDLC) with Waterfall methodology experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills sets associated with eliciting, documenting and managing requirements and communicating these to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent technical skills and or previous experience in Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook email migrations (including experience migrating to Office 365 cloud services) and data analysis and modelling is highly desirable
- Excellent application of analytical and problem solving skills in IT systems and IT delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder management and liaison skills.
- Good knowledge of, or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of systems and underlying technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics, Java, Siebel/Oracle fusion, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), PeopleSoft, and Lotus Notes is desirable.
- Solid industry related Business Analyst experience (as a guide, minimum of 2 - 7 years) in in complex program/project environments.
- Previous experience in Lotus Notes to Microsoft Outlook email migrations (including experience migrating to Office 365 cloud services)
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200175615.
Reference Number: 200175615_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCCisco Test SpecialistVIC
- FTCustomer Data AnalystOther
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- CCOracle E-Business Suite DeveloperQLD
- TPPurchasing Officer - SAPWA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- FTService Now Alfabet integration specialistOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTService ManagementOther
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Designer & DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther