- Must be experienced in Test execution of Drives
- establish/transfer/renew registration in Drives
- Contract role with Top tier Government Sector
A large government sector is looking for an experienced Acceptance Test analyst to provide testing services in delivering critical projects.
Great opportunity for an experienced Acceptance Test Analyst to join a leading top-tier government organization purpose being to provide Acceptance Test services for DRIVES, Online and infrastructure systems.
Key Roles and Accountabilities
- Accountable for analyzing requirements and business specifications of systems/applications
- Creation of test cases and traceability back to requirements as well as the execution of test cases within a given timeframe.
- Creation and subsequent management of defects and their regression/retesting
- Provide regular updates to Team Leader, User Acceptance Testing, for generating management reports and status updates.
- Participate in the best practice within the user acceptance testing section through project checkpoints and gateways, whilst maintaining a professional attitude
- Responsible for working as part of the Test team in overseeing the transition of other applications by preparing test criteria, artifacts and applying standards, processes and procedures to manage risks.
- Perform as part of a team in a customer-centric culture and support frontline customers and stakeholders by building strong relationships with members of other teams.
- Responsible for ensuring continued protection of information by following all applicable Data Privacy and Information Security policies and procedures and by reporting suspected weaknesses in information security controls.
Core Competencies (Selection Criteria)
- Demonstrated experience of test execution of DRIVES and Online web applications.
- Demonstrated experience of test execution of establishing/transfer/renew registration as well as another day to day transactions (void/reverse etc.) in DRIVES
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Software Testing Lifecycle including testing tools, techniques, and environments
- Proven ability to successfully participate in complex projects through analyzing business requirements, planning and creating test cases, creating test data, executing test cases and subsequent reporting of the test results to project stakeholders.
- Proven ability to follow industry testing standards and frameworks to ensure the integrity of the testing exercise
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven record in the assessment and evaluation of testing requirements for complex IT systems.
- Highly developed written, verbal communication and reporting skills and an ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels both internal and external.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure work environment with competing priorities and tight timeframes.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' now button or alternatively, you can email Supritha Devadiga at email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200175036.
Reference Number: 200175036_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPChange Manager | Finance System ImplementationQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Cisco Unified Communication Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTHR Coordinator - $28phOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCMicrosoft Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Project ManagerOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA