ITSM Configuration Manager
Working for a well reputed company based in Murdoch. My client is looking for a seasoned Configuration Manager who will focus on maintaining accurate information with regard to configuration items required for IT Service Delivery for an initial 6-month contract.
Duties to include:
- Creation, management and improvements in the Configuration Management process (CMP) including all day to day activities required to carry out, monitor and report on the process and Configuration Management System (CMS).
- Produce reports, including management reports; impact analysis reports and configuration status reports.
- Completion of configuration audits of in-scope ICT environments and provision of a mechanism to identify non-compliance across those environments;
- Supervises the creation and maintenance of configuration item records
- protect the integrity of service assets and configuration items through the service lifecycle by ensuring that only authorised components are used, and only authorised changes are made;
- Liaison with process owners to ensure there is an integrated approach to the design and implementation of CM, Change Management, Release and Deployment Management and Knowledge Management;
- Identification and classification of Service Assets that will be regarded as Configuration Items;
- Coordination of key interfaces between CM and other processes, in particular, Change Management, Release and Deployment Management and Knowledge Management.
- Extensive experience and an in depth understanding of CM processes in an ITIL context
- Demonstrated experience of implementing a new or revised CM model within an organisation
- Background in process and workflow design and implementation
- Experience with management and accurate maintenance of a CMDB
- Experience in working on large contracts with government and or corporate sector
- Experience and understanding of managed services contracts
- Experience of ITSM toolset configuration management systems
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Excel.
- ITIL v3 qualification
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Philippa Valler
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther