SQL Infrastructure Engineer / DBA
Leading Banking & Financial Services organisation seeks a SENIOR SQL SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER / DBA .. strong technical background.. APPLY NOW!!
The following are the key skills and experience required for the role:
- Strong technical experience and understanding of technologies including:
- SQL 2005 - SQL 2016
- SSDE, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Windows Server Failover Cluster experience
- Thorough understanding Availability Groups and their implementation
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Performance tuning
- Experience in IT architecture or design
- Key attributes for role:
- Ability to read, understand and produce detailed technical artefacts.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very Strong Troubleshooting skills.
- Needs to be able to work independently to work towards the goals of the team.
- Scripting/Programming skills (PowerShell, TSQL).
- Team player
- Database firewall experience / threat detection
- Database / data security
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amrinder Dhaliwal
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- TPSitecore Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- CCSite Acquisition Officer - Adelaide basedSA
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTOrganisational Change Manager, ImplementationOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET Developer - Brisbane based (work from home/client site)VIC
- FTForeperson / Field Supervisor - ConstructionVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther