Junior Project Manager
A great opportunity for a Senior Project Coordinator to move into a Project Management role.
Manage projects end-to-end to successfully delivery projects in this major Telco.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver project using aproriate delivery methodology.
- Positively manage the customer relationship.
- Gain acceptance of project deliverables by all required stakeholders.
- Be the single point of contact for all project communications, including change management correspondence and status reporting, for all key stakeholders.
- Effectively manage the billing requirements.
- Effectively manage risks associated with the delivery of projects.
- Achieve project deadlines and overall project objectives including the delivery of the project on time, within scope and within the agreed allocated hours.
- Develop, manage and analyse project schedules to ensure project objectives are continuously monitored and meet agreed time frames.
- Core elements of Project management experience, good communication skills, stakeholder management and experience with external companies.
- PMP Certifications and PMI
- Experience in project management or project coordination.
- Previous Telco experience
- Formal Qualifications in PMBOK project methodology
- Stakeholder management competency and effective Communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in Large Complex environment
- Highly developed skills in project management techniques and practices i.e. Integration, Scope, Schedule, Quality, Human Resource, Communications, Risk and Procurement
Please apply with a CV in a WORD format
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tom Key
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- CCGIS AnalystWA
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Program OfficerQLD
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- TPSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | $971/dayQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCJunior Project AnalystVIC
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Developer - Funds Management Product: C# .Net DeveloperOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA